Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where has time gone?

Wow, it's been 10 whole days since I wrote anything! I guess I don't have that much to say. Let's see what happened to me the past 10 days:

  • We celebrated Hubby's Birthday
  • Decorated outside/inside for Halloween
  • My neighbor invited us over for an awesome dinner
  • I finished painting the family room, finally
  • Helped Hubby organize and winterize the garage
  • Had a breakfast play date with a few of my neighbors and their kids
  • I babysat for both of my nephews
  • I planted alot of bulbs for the spring and help a friend plant her bulbs
  • Celebrated the birth of my friend's Baby Girl
  • Went out to dinner with some friends
  • Watched the Phillies win the series against the Dodgers
  • Going out tonight for the neighborhood Ladies Night
I think that is about all that has happened this week. So maybe I need have something to say I just didn't have time!

0 comments: