Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Facebook Junkie

I joined facebook a couple weeks ago and completely neglected my blog. This facebook thing is crazy. I have connected with so many people from my past and the present. People from high school, college, old jobs, neighbors, and co-workers. I'm completely addicted! I'm a Facebook Junkie! Help me!

I first just wanted to see if my younger cousin was on it. I was just checking up on her. That's how it started because you can't go on looking for people unless you make a profile. So I made a profile no biggie. Now I have all kinds of friends, applications, games, messages, gifts, beer, happy hour and dodge balls getting aimed at me. I was also asked to be a Vampire and be in the MOB! What's that all about, I have no idea! Oh I did find my cousin, in case you were wondering, I can't see if she is doing OK because I can't go on her profile unless I'm her "friend" and that is a long story in itself.

I just wanted to let everyone know where I was. I didn't stop blogging, just started Facebook!

1 comments:

Meeta Banerjee said...

hahaha I'm on Facebook. I totally understand what you're saying.

I refused to join forever, and then a guy friend of mine tricked me into it.

Now he has the nerve to call me a facebook whore just because I had more friends than he did on there...and he's been a member for quite a few years.

I can't help it if I'm popular!!! ;)