Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Done...

I'm so sick and tired of myself, of my health and my body. I'm so tired of being the 1% that things happen to. I have been trying for 2 years now to get myself in control of my ulcerative colitis and rheumatoid arthritis with no luck. All the medications I try my body reacts in a negative way to them. I done! I don't know what else to do. I would love to know how it feels to wake up in the morning with no problems, no aches or pains, no headaches, and no stomach issues. I would love to be able to eat a salad, veggie's, fruit, popcorn or peanuts without having any problems afterwards. I just want to be healthy again. Why was I chosen to have both these disease's? What did I do wrong? I was a good girl and still am. I know there are people out there who have it worse than me, but there are a whole lot of people who are better off too who don't even deserve to be!

0 comments: