Monday, August 18, 2008

I had a bad day...

Yesterday was a bad day. It was probably my fault because I already had it in my mind that it was going to by a bad day. Hubby was gone all day, so as soon as I found that out my mind decided to have a bad day. Not that I need him home but I like him home with us especially on the weekends. After being with a 21 month old 24/7 it is nice to have another adult around. Not just for company but for help too. So that was the start to my Sunday, actually the start to my Sunday was a blood startling cry at 5:30am, and I had to spend the rest of the morning sleeping on the floor next to my daughter's crib. At 9:30am I decided to go shopping and get out of the house. Off I went to Kohl's and Marshall's. Well Marshall's didn't open until 11am so I had to head home before wanting to. No biggie we will just have lunch and go in for a nap. The nap only lasted for an hour, it is usually a good 2 to 3 hours. Since she got up early I decided to head back over to Marshall's. But this time I couldn't find my keys! I looked every where! I finally found them under the passenger's seat. I get us all packed up and close the garage door! Wait a minute the garage door wouldn't close. I checked the sensors everything looked fine but it isn't closing. So after hubby told me to just leave it open and get out of the house I decided to go. I didn't find anything shopping for myself, but got two cute bathing suits and 2 pairs of sneakers for the Princess. Then off to ACME we go because we found out that they sell EZ Pass. Well they didn't have any left there is a hold up in Harrisburg. No kidding, of course, why should something go my way. Then on my way around town I saw a nice corvette. I always notice them because my Mom always wanted a vet but never got one. Then weird thing is the license plate said "Bev's Vet" which was my Mom's name. So seeing that helped me, it was like a symbol telling me she is still with me. Any way for the rest of my day we went up to my sister's for dinner. I had a nice big frozen strawberry margarita. It was exactly what I needed. Gave the little one a bath at my sister's house, took a pair of PJ's from my nephew (batman) and off to home/bed we went. At least my day ended on a good note!

0 comments: