Monday, August 11, 2008

O.C.N.J.

You may have been wondering were I have been, well the Little One and I decided to take a mini vacation and go down to Ocean City, New Jersey with my sister and her boys. We had a blast! We left Wednesday packed up the car with all our luggage, 2 adults and 3 kids. We rocked out to Barenaked Ladies, Snacktime on the way down. We got there just in time for lunch. After lunch it was off to the beach. My Little One loved the sand, she wasn't too sure about the ocean. Then it was dinner time then off to the boardwalk. Thursday we went to the rides. The first ride was so so she hung on for dear life and looked terrified. But then the boys took her over to the big kids rides and she rode them with no problem. When I took her back to the little kid rides she looked so bored and pissed that I actually put her on the ride. It was so funny. Friday was an early day on the beach. Where we saw a whole school of dolphins swimming and playing in the ocean. My Little One even went in the water for a short time, she liked it better then she did on the first day. Maybe because it was a little warmer. After lunch we headed home. It was a quick trip but well worth it! We are planning another quick trip at the end of the month. I'll let you know how that one goes!

0 comments: