Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Want To Ride My Bicycle



Tomorrow I am going to take the first step towards reaching a personal goal of mine. Ever since I was 12 years old I wanted to be a physical therapist or personal trainer. Of course life got in the way of this goal a few times. I haven't strayed too far from my goals I have been working as a medical assistant/clinical research coordinator for a family doctor for the past 10 years now. I like my job mostly because I get to help people reach their health goals or understand certain medical conditions better. So tomorrow I am taking a indoor cycling (spinning) workshop to became a trainer. I'm excited but a little nervous too. I think I would be better one on one trainer but this is a step in the right direction. I'm a little nervous about training 15 people at one time. I'm the kind of person that is shy in a group setting, but one on one I could talk your ear off. I motivate people through my actions not through cheerleading. That is what I'm most concerned about what if I can't motivate 15 people because I'm not a "Whoo Whoo You Can Do It" type of person"? We will see how tomorrow goes. I'll keep you posted on my progress!

0 comments: