Tuesday, July 8, 2008

$150 Big Ones

So I have to change medications, the Remicade just isn't working with my body or my body isn't accepting the Remicade. Whatever, I have to switch to Humeria. No biggie, I can handle giving myself an injection. I gave so many other people injections so I guess it is pay back time. I dropped my RX off at the pharmacy only to find out that it is going to cost $150 a month! YIKES! Yes, I have insurance. The insurance is actually paying $1300. I walked out of the pharmacy with the RX in hand and the medication still there. I'm going to try mail order. I know I can get it through the mail I just hope it is cheaper. I can handle $150 for 3 months better than 1 month. All this because I can't eat anything or move without pain. Ughhhh! To be young again, wait a minute, I am young!

0 comments: