Monday, May 19, 2008

Date Night

So hubby and I went on a date on Friday night. It was wonderful. I can't tell you the last time just the two of us went out. Since having our daughter we haven't gone out by ourselves a lot or at all. I love being a mom and spending time as a family but I forgot how much fun it is to be the two of us. Let me tell you hubby was the perfect gentlemen opening doors and complimenting me. It actually felt like were dating again. We went out to dinner at our friend's restaurant. Fabulous! We shared calamari appetizer, then I got the lump crab meat and shrimp Alfredo pasta, and finished it off with some kind of cappuccino hazelnut chocolate cake! We got home just in time to kiss our little one good night. Then we crashed on the couch feeling very uncomfortable. It was probably the most I ate in one sitting for months. It was the perfect start to the weekend. I can't wait for our next date night!

0 comments: