Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!

I had a great 2nd Mother's Day or weekend. It started on Friday night when my husband went to blockbuster and got all chick flicks. He choose for my weekend 27 Dresses (cute movie, I can see myself watching it again), Juno (great movie but not as good as all the hype made it out to be), and P.S. I Love You (we haven't watched that one yet). Saturday we took my mother-in-law and sister-in-law out for Mother's Day dinner. We had a good time and our daughter finally sat through a 1 1/2 meal without getting antsy. Then again it was a buffet so she didn't have to wait for food. She gets very impatient when she is hungry. Then on Sunday I got to sleep in, hubby got up with the little one, and then made me breakfast. Then off I went to spend some long over due quality time with my sister. She is a Mom of 2 boys (5 yr old and 3 yr old). We went to get pedicures and manicures. It was wonderful! I have to do that more often. I love getting pampered. Afterwards we went to Rita's and just talked a bit more. For dinner we made big juicy cheeseburgers on the grill. To end a wonderful weekend the Flyer's are playing game 2 in Pitt, and Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters are on too. I'm going to sit back watch them all and have a big piece of Apple Cinnamon Cream Cake!

0 comments: