Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stomp Rocket


If you are looking for a gift for a child age 3 or older I highly recommend the Stomp Rocket! This toy entertained 3 boys (ages 5,4,3) and 4 grown man (ages 65,38,35) for 3 whole hours! It absolutely amazed me! It is a real simple toy you just put the nerf-like rocket on the one end, point it to where you want it to go, and "Stomp" on the plastic pillow-like thing at the other end. Believe it or not the rockets launch pretty high! You can get them at The Learning Express store or I'm sure on-line. Just a suggestion.
But be careful not to shoot the rocket up on the roof. My 5 year old nephew did that, then decided to climb out of my sister's window and on to the roof to retrieve the rocket. He got back in the house safely, bent the screen when he tried to put it back in the window, and got in A LOT of trouble!

0 comments: