Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nothing Much

I really don't have much to say. I don't know if I'm suffering from writer's block already or what. The weekend was great and I'm sure there are plenty of stories to write about but I really just don't feel like it.
One thing I'm thinking about is how long do you send birthday cards to your friends children? Do you keep sending them every year even if they never send your child one? What if you didn't talk to your "friends" for about a year? Do you still send their child a card? I don't know what to do. I love sending cards because who doesn't like to get a nice card in the mail especially kids they love to get mail! I hate to be one of those people who don't do it anymore because they or their kids don't get one back in return, but I think I'm turning into one.

0 comments: