Friday, May 2, 2008

LOST


Is there anyone who watches this show that isn't "LOST"! I have such a love-hate relationship with this show. As soon as I think I know what is going on BAM a twist is thrown in. Every week I say I'm not watching it anymore because I'm tired of trying to figure it out. But there I am every Thursday glued to the TV getting more and more confused. At first I loved the flash forwards but now I don't know if I do. How far ahead are they going? One episode it seems like it is just a few years then the next episode it seems like it is just a few months. What's up with the time period stuff too? There are some many quesitons that need to be answered. I hope in the end it isn't a dream that someone is having like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. I heard that is how it is going to end from a couple of different people. I would be so pissed if I wasted all these years watching this show to find out it is all a dream! Ugghhhh! I hate this show!

0 comments: