Monday, June 16, 2008

Oops! She did it again...

She went and done it again! My Dad's wife "The Witch" didn't show up to my sister's house yesterday for my Dad's Father's Day dinner. Supposedly she was too depressed because she still hasn't found a job so she stayed at home painting and cooking a Father's Day dinner for her son. I think she should just suck it up and smile. Hell, we all have to do it once in awhile. I can tell my Dad is tired of it and tired of making excuses. I wish he would just come to his senses and leave her. He doesn't need her, there is someone out there much better for him, I know it. I wrote her a letter about not coming to my house but now I have to revise it since now she is avoiding my sister's house too. I don't want to start trouble for my Dad but she deserves to know how I feel and where she stands with me. Most of all she is letting down 3 grandchildren who look for her and ask my Dad every time "Where's Nanny". I'M DONE WITH HER!

Oh I forgot to mention. While my Dad was with us "the witch" called him twice to get him home because her son was trying to get the treadmill out of the basement by himself. So my Dad had to hurry up and leave!

1 comments:

KCKries said...

Stay strong! Mean people sometimes weasel their way back in. I don't know why some people are just so miserable.