Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tell Me Everything...

I swear I have a sign on my forehead that says "Tell Me Everything"! Why does everyone feel the need to tell me their secrets and innermost thoughts? Of course it always starts with "Please don't tell anyone" or "Please don't repeat this". I don't know what it is about me, maybe I just have a trusting face. Who knows but, geez I'm about to blow with everyone else's secrets. I even have my neighbors who I really don't know telling me things. I can't even write about what people tell me just in case someone comes across my blog. So when someone tells you "Please don't tell anyone" does that mean your husband of significant other too? Or is it a know fact that you will tell your other and the person who is telling you their deep secrets should know that? I just think it is so funny every time I go for a walk, or run into someone at the store I get gossip. I think my tombstone should say "I'm Going To Be Here For Awhile Tell Me Everything"!

1 comments:

statia said...

Spousal privilege. The significant other automatically gets to know, otherwise, you may explode trying to keep all of that inside.

I think people for some reason like to tell me personal things too, but usually only in situations where I can't escape, like an airplane, with a toddler on my lap.