Thursday, June 5, 2008

World Wide Wrestling

My little one is 18 months old, 24 pounds, and 32 inches tall. So she is average for her age. She is on an antibiotic for the first time in her short little life for a sinus infection. Let me tell you when it comes time to give her the medicine she does not seem so small, it is like wrestling a grown person on the kitchen floor. She is freakin' strong, even my co-worker called her a beast yesterday. She can wiggle out of any hold, push my hands away and use her legs as leverage on the floor all at once. She turns into the Hulk. I have all my windows opened and I'm afraid if any neighbor hears us or sees us wrestling on the floor they will call child protective services! The more she wrestles with me the more I laugh. So that means I'm getting weaker with laughter and she is getting stronger because she is getting pissed at me for laughing. Wish me luck, we have 16 doses left (2 times a day for 8 more days)!

0 comments: