Thursday, June 19, 2008

Scale vs. Compliment

I went to the gym today and the gym scale shows that I lost about 8 pounds. I don't believe it at all. I never believe scales whether I gain or lose weight scales are always wrong in my mind. But 8 pounds...I don't feel it, see it, or can't tell it by the way my clothes fit. It's not completely crazy since I did spend all last week in the bathroom with a GI bug/colitis thing.
Then I run into my friend's cousin. We were chatting and he says "you're looking like you are back in shape, looking good"! He is a nice guy and I don't want to call him a liar. So I guess I'll believe him and not the scale. I didn't tell him my secret was a colon cleansing!
So watch out I'm back, feeling good, apparently looking good and eating good! Pizza, chips, brownie and cookies for lunch! Yeah!

1 comments:

KCKries said...

I think I have found your 8lbs. LOL